Tretinoin Cream

Tretinoin Cream

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Applications 7 & 8

Sorry to be boring but even with using Retin-A 3 days a week there still are no adverse reactions to report.

The ever so mild dryness I mentioned is gone as are the breakouts.

The only thing I've noticed this time is that my skin is too sensitive now for the Clarisonic normal brush head;  the sensitive brush head feels fine.

I used ProActive again with no difficulty.  I don't know if I will continue to need to use ProActive with Retin-A use (I assume not) but will continue to do so until I either run out of my ProActive stash or have some sort of negative reaction.

Application 9 is tomorrow night (Sunday).  If there should still be no reaction I will add a 4th day to my regimen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment