Tretinoin Cream

Tretinoin Cream

Monday, January 28, 2013

Application 6

Yesterday was Sunday, the day I have decided to add to my Retin-A regimen.  My dermatologist instructed me to use Retin-A twice a week and add more days at my discretion.  My routine for now is Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.

Woke up this morning and the mild dryness that started with application 4 and then improved with application 5 is all but gone.  Again, I am not sure if the weather is playing a part in this as  the temperature has risen and there is more moisture in the air.  What about the nightmare stories I've read about Retin-A use?  If this is "the dryness" that comes with Retin-A, it's a piece of cake.....for me anyway.

Make-up application looked a little different today.  Used the same method and the same products but somehow it seems "smoother".  Seems way too soon for Retin-A to be doing anything; I've heard it takes at least a good 12 weeks.  Must be my imagination and I am just having a 'good skin day".  Wish I could say the same for my hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment