Tretinoin Cream

Tretinoin Cream

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Days Following 2nd Application

No irritation whatsoever- yahoo!

Washed my face the next morning (Purity) and have been applying my make-up as usual.  My liquid foundation applied like it normally does with no visible change.  I had no reaction after wearing make-up all day.

Decided to be brave (stupid?) and used my Clarisonic with the gentle brush head two days after this second Retin-A application.  My skin (cheek area) was somewhat sensitive to the Clarisonic but the sensitivity went away immediately afterwards.

Used HIAJ on two of these nights with no reaction.

Noticed two new acne breakouts.  I know Retin-A can sometimes cause breakouts as it is turning over the cells of the skin; out with old, in with the new.  Is this a result of the Retin-A or just coincidental timing?

No comments:

Post a Comment