Tretinoin Cream

Tretinoin Cream

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day After First Application

Woke up this morning and my face feels and looks fine.  I have had no adverse reaction.  My face did not feel especially dry either – felt like any other day.

With Retin-A use you are supposed to wash your face the next morning.  This is something I will have to get used as my normal routine is to wash my face at night and then only use toner in the morning.

Washed my face with Philosophy Purity Made Simple then applied a moisturizer.  I usually only use Philosophy Hope in a Jar at night as it is too heavy for me during the day (although they do make a daytime version that I have yet to purchase) but I thought just in case the Retin-A continues to work throughout the day I better use a more “heavy duty” moisturizer.  Today is a Saturday so no make-up today.

Day went fine, no irritation at all.

At bedtime I washed my face again with Purity and applied Passion Fruit Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment