Tretinoin Cream

Tretinoin Cream

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

One Day After Application 4

Woke up this morning and my face is definitely dryer than it has been.  My skin is not flaking, peeling or red but I can feel a tightness that comes along with dryness.

My skin was dry enough this morning that I chose to wear Hope in a Jar today under my make-up.  I have only ever used HIAJ at night since it is a heavier cream.  My make-up application, although the routine was the same, does appear to look somewhat “different” today.  A bit “cakey’ as I have on a heavier cream and the dryness of my skin is slightly visible.  You know how it is when you wear foundation over dry skin, it just looks dryer. 
 
I did spend a little more time this morning concealing my acne breakouts; no new ones yet, just the same 5.
 
The weather has changed a lot since my first application (it was 40 degrees when I started, it is now zero degrees and very dry) so I do not know if the dryness I am feeling is from the product.  In other words, in winters past my skin has been this dry before.

No comments:

Post a Comment