Tretinoin Cream

Tretinoin Cream

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Products I use...

It remains to be seen whether or not I can continue my normal skin and make-up regimen.  Will the products I normally use still be usable while using Retin-A?

For the purpose of this blog I will list products as I use them.  Below is a list of products I regularly use.  This list is not all inclusive and I may not use these products on a daily basis but I do use them often.  I also like to try new products frequently. 

-    ProActive - Repairing Treatment Lotion and Revitalizing Toner (love this glycolic acid toner!).  I very rarely use the cleanser that comes with the normal 3-step kit because it bleaches the heck out of my towels.  I think the lotion and toner are enough anyway.

-    Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF15

-    Philosophy – Hope in a Jar (Regular and Dry Skin Formula)

-    Philosophy – Purity Made Simple Cleanser

-    Philosophy – Micro Delivery Exfoliating Wash

-    Clarisonic – with gentle and normal brush heads

-    Organic Passion Fruit Oil (also called Maracuja Oil)

-    Queen Helene – Mint Julep Masque
 
-    Freeman's – Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask

-    Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion (I accidentally bought the one without sunscreen, grrrrr….)

-    The usual make-up products including liquid foundation and tinted moisturizers

No comments:

Post a Comment